Instagram @JamieLefkowitz

Follow Jamie Lefkowitz Photography on Instagram @JamieLefkowitz

facebook

NYC Bridal Shower Photographer ... LI Winter Bridal Shower

Every pretty little detail of this winter bridal shower was so thoughtfully planned out. From the plush floral arrangements, the essie bridal themed nail polishes, delicate macarons, and the fully stocked pink candy bar...this bride to be is blessed with loving family and friends. I had such a great time documenting this lovely event! Rebecca, thank you so much for inviting me to capture this special day.  I wish you all the best on your big day, and a lifetime of love and happiness! xx, J
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site.

    Thanks!
    Best headshot photographers nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographs! Have been looking for a good photographer for my bridal shower. Came to know about one of professional Port Macquarie Photographer and planning to hire him for the event so that he will be able to make my day memorable.

    ReplyDelete