Instagram @JamieLefkowitz

Follow Jamie Lefkowitz Photography on Instagram @JamieLefkowitz

facebook

Part I Hungary + Croatia || Pecs, Hungary

Hungary has always been this faraway place that my father always told us about. He was born in Hungary, escaped communism as a teen, and eventually moved to America in the 70’s. I’ve only really known our family that also came to the U.S. We grew up hearing stories about his small farm village and all the family we never met. Finally, for my 30th birthday we were able to connect to our roots for the first time! My father, brother, husband and I packed our bags for a 2 week visit. First stop, the city of Pécs. An absolutely beautiful city filled with traditional Hungarian culture. This southern area of Hungary is considered their wine region. We stayed at the adorable hotel, Bagolyvar, a hotel, restaurant and vineyard. It was incredible waking up every morning in the vineyard with panoramic views of the city.
More from this trip coming to the blog tomorrow! Stay tuned xx, J

Pecs Cathedral


No comments:

Post a Comment